Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Song from the 12th floor

Hey, little girl, I know it's rough
I see your tears, you're not so tough
But hey, sweet girl, I hear your pain
It's all ok, you're not to blame.

I'm here for you, it's safe to cry
Let all the tears inside you dry
But I won't pity you this time
So let your wickedness go by.

Hey, little girl, it's time to stand
and claim the power of your land
It's time to stop your sacrifice
To mend your heart, to melt the ice.

It's time to claim your destiny
To choose for you and to break free
It's time to set your boundaries
Time to forgive atrocity.

Forgive the murdered absentee
Forgive the devil's devotee
Forgive the prosecutor's plea
Forgive yourself, the detainee.

Oh, little girl, when all's forgiven
When we allow for what we're given
We'll ride the devil's path to heaven
Beneath our feet, from floor eleven.

Cantec pentru Teodora


No comments:

Post a Comment