Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

Of roses and lillies

I believe in the secret language of dreams
I do
Those midnights dreams,
daydreams,
dream journeys
dreams I call reality,
They all speak in this secret language.

They speak of secrets deeply buried
inside of my own queendom,
Dark secrets eager to be revealed
and remembered.

They sometimes speak in Archetypes
and my whole world lights up
with the secret knowledge
buried in its psyche.

Some other times they speak
in animal voices
In spirit animal disguise
In the secret life of bees.
I dreamed of
a wolf,
an otter
a dolphin
a reindeer
And they all carried a deep message for me
As well as a special power
yet to be discovered and channeled.

At times they speak through the departed
My mother, my grandmother
They all speak to me still
From far beyond my reach,
my understanding.

But then there are those other times
when they speak to me through the dreams of others
They speak to me in signs.
Teaching me to recognise the signs
To trust and follow them
As quirky, even crazy it may all seem to my educated mind,
They do speak if I take the trouble to listen.

Listen to the elephants
and lillies and roses
and reindeer shawls and sweaters
and hidden messages in books that haunt me
and coincidences
and numbers
and unbelievable amazing events
that occur in the middle of uneventful living.

All there to remind me
of me
of life inside and out of me
of the Universe
of things I cannot place into simple words.

But you will know them
if you follow your own
roses and lillies.

I promise.



No comments:

Post a Comment