Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Let go, Blue Phoenix

The one of many faces
The one of careless words
The one of mad embraces
Has burned the phoenix birds,
Has burned the phoenix birds.

Let go, let burn, let cry, let fly
My phoenix bird, let die
Let live, let earth, let sky
Let love, my bird, go bye
Good bye.

The one of endless stories
The one of brand new starts
The one of midnight follies
Has broken phoenix hearts,
Has broken phoenix hearts.

Though maybe it seemed
like he was the one
The one meant to make you
come undone,
Remember, my bird
That you are the one
The one meant to mend
your broken desire
Your smile, your bones,
your broken fire.

So, let go, let burn, let cry, let fly
My phoenix bird, let die
Let live, let earth, let sky
Let love, my bird, go by.
Go by.
Go by.

Let die.

No comments:

Post a Comment