Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Contact

I pour my body onto the floor
and let the ground receive my weight
as the earth receives the rain
gently soaking in it’s moist embrace
filling it’s emptiness with weightless love.

I roll my elbows against the dirt
and let the dust penetrate my skin
as the air fills the void,
quiet and unseen in it’s quivering dance
of birds and winds and timeless specs of stars.

I hold my hand to meet your hand
and let our fingers tell the story
as the trees sing poems yet unsung
reaching their branches to the skies
to write upon them the rootless words of silence.

I give into your body
and let your essence sink into my essence
as seeds of life sink into boundless wombs
spreading their genes upon a hollow canvas
to create new dawns, new beginnings, new worlds.





No comments:

Post a Comment