Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Ode to fear

I'm afraid
I'm afraid I'll die
with my song inside of me
Oh, please, won't you sing to me
My heart whispers
Won't you let me in
Just let me in.

I'm afraid
I'm afraid I'll die
with my dreams inside of me
Oh, please, won't you dream of me
My beloved whispers
Won't you make love
Just love.

I'm afraid
Im afraid I'll die
before I die
with my life inside of me
Oh please, won't you live with me
My soul whispers
Won't you just listen
Just listen.

I'm afraid
I'm afraid I'll die
before I'll get a chance to see
why
Oh, please, won't you show me why
My mind whispers
Won't you show me why
Just show me.

I'm afraid
I'm afraid I'll die
before I will have been seen
Oh please, won't you see me
My God whispers
Won't you dance with me
Just dance.

I'm afraid
I'm afraid I'm running out of time
before I take a risk
Oh please, won't you be my friend
My fear whispers
Won't you let go
Just let go.




No comments:

Post a Comment